Dr. Chase Walters DC CKTP CCSP®
Dr. Chase Walters originates in Marianna, FL and has been practicing in the Dothan area since 2012. Before attaining his Doctorate of Chiropractic, Dr. Walters received his Bachelors Degree from Florida State University in the field of Exercise Physiology. He then went on to receive extensive education and training in diagnosis and treatment at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
With his educational background and training, Dr. Walters is well versed in how the human body operates and functions as well as all the steps needed to properly heal the body. Dr. Walters has dedicated his life to the Chiropractic profession and to helping others, and his desire is to educate the public about the many benefits of chiropractic.
Education and Training
• Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Physiology at Florida State University in 2008
• Doctor of Chiropractic at Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida in 2011
• Classes in Chiropractic Manipulative Reflex Technique and Sacro-Occipital Technique
• Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner 2013
• Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician 2018
• Certified Dry Needling 2021
In 2011, Dr. Walters participated in the Clinic Abroad Program where he went to India and provided chiropractic care and health care education to the local population and hospitals.
Dr. Walters also serves as an assistant coach for Dothan High School's track team.